Type IIR/ Level 3 – European Standard EN 14683:2019 and US Standard ASTM F2100:2019
High-performance face masks suitable for clinical settings to protect the patient and working environment from infective agents and to prevent cross-contamination. The melt-blown polymer material used in the middle layer of the mask is a highly effective filter which prevents micro-droplets from exiting the masks. Our 4-pleat design allows the wearer to comfortably expand the mask to fully cover the area from nose to chin for improved breathability. The inner layer of the masks is made of an ultra-soft non-irritating fabric, for user comfort.
This mask with shield provides the same high-performance protection as our normal procedural masks, with the benefit of a plastic shield which is attached to the outer surface of the mask. The shield provides added protection for the user’s face and eyes against splashes and droplets.
- Fluid-resistant with excellent bacterial filtration efficiency rating (99.5% at 3 microns)
- Elastic ear loop fastenings
- 4 Pleat design ensures a comfortable fit for the user by keeping space between the user and the mask, improving breathability.
- Permits air to pass through the mask to prevent glasses from becoming foggy
- Plastic anti-fog shields attached to the mask provide added protection for the user’s face and eyes against splashes and droplets
- Latex Free
- 25 pieces per box
- Available in blue, lavender, green or pink