Type II R/ Level 3 – European Standard EN 14683:2019 and US Standard ASTM F2100:2019
High-performance face masks suitable for clinical settings to protect the patient and working environment from infective agents and to prevent cross-contamination. The melt-blown polymer material used in the middle layer of the mask is a highly effective filter which prevents micro-droplets exiting the masks. Our 4-pleat design allows the wearer to comfortably expand the mask to fully cover the area from nose to chin for improved breathability. The inner layer of the masks is made of an ultra-soft non-irritating fabric, for user comfort. The 3-layer filtration system is ultrasonically welded together, which provides added strength to the masks whilst ensuring a comfortable fit for the user.
- Fluid resistant with excellent bacterial filtration efficiency rating (99.5% at 3 microns)
- Ear Loop fastenings
- 4 Pleat design ensures a comfortable fit for the user by keeping space between the user and the mask, improving breathability.
- Anti-fog shields
- Permits air to pass through the mask to prevent glasses from becoming foggy
- Latex Free
- New pattern Healthy Teeth Available!
- 50 pieces per box
- Our procedural masks adhere to European Standard EN14683:2019 and ASTM F2100-19 and requirements of the Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
- The OCDO has now offered up guidance on the Standard Operating Procedure for Transition to Recovery. Please see the below link for the most up-to-date guidance; https://www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/publication/dental-standard-operating-procedure-transition-to-recovery/