‘Premium Plus’ refers to Premium Plus UK Ltd, Unit 2, Knighton Heath Industrial Estate, Bournemouth, BH11 8NE trading as ‘Premium Plus’. ‘Customer’ refers to any firm, company, person or persons who purchase or agree to purchase goods from Premium Plus.
These terms and conditions apply to the sale of goods to a Customer by Premium Plus UK. A copy of these terms and conditions will be provided to you prior to opening an account and are deemed to be accepted once your account has been opened.
- Prices and Payment
- All prices shown are VAT exclusive. VAT will be charged on all invoices at the appropriate rate. All prices, including delivery, special deals and products are subject to change without prior notice. Premium Plus reserves the right to correct error and omissions in any of our advertising (paper or electronic). Catalogues (prices and specials) will be deemed to be superseded on the issue of the most recent catalogue/ flyer.
- Orders to be delivered outside mainland UK (mainland England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. The Customer will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.
- Premium Plus reserve the right to charge a handling fee on orders dispatched outside of mainland UK.
- Payment on website accounts are strictly up front by debit or credit card.
- Premium Plus accepts the following form of payment for credit accounts:
- Payments above £20 can be paid by credit or debit card, or by bank transfer.
- Payments below £20 must be paid by bank transfer.
- From 1 June 2020, Premium Plus will not accept payments by personal or company cheque.
- Payment on credit accounts are due strictly 30 days from the invoice date. If a credit account is overdue in paying any sum as and when it becomes due, Premium Plus shall have the right to hold all further deliveries until overdue amounts are cleared. Credit accounts are subject to withdrawal by Premium Plus at any time.
- In the event that the Customer fails to pay any monies by the due date interest may be charged at the rate of 2% interest per month. The Customer is liable for all costs incurred by Premium Plus in the recovery of any debt, including legal fees and any associated costs.
- Premium Plus retains ownership of the goods until they are paid in full.
- Customers cannot mix and match products, colours, size etc. on promotions.
- ‘Buy 2 Get 1 Free’ or similar promotional offers can be used multiple times for each product in the same order. For example, if you claim a ‘Buy 2 Get 1 Free’ offer and purchase 6 of the same product in the same order, you will be charged for 4 products and will receive the other 2 for free.
- In order to claim any free product(s) which are part of ‘Buy 2 Get 1 Free’ or similar promotional offers:
- Website Accounts: The free product(s) must be included to your basket at the time of ordering. The price of the free product will be deducted automatically from your basket during the check-out process. For example, to claim the free item in a ‘Buy 2 Get 1 Free’ promotion, you will need to add 3 of the same products to your basket. The price of 1 product (the ‘Free’ item) will then be deducted during checkout.
- Linked Credit Accounts: You must inform the sales representative of the promotional offer you wish to use at the time of ordering.
- Promotional offers cannot be claimed or applied after an order has been placed.
- Clearance stock cannot be returned to Premium Plus for a credit unless the item is faulty.
- Premium Plus reserves the right to amend any verbal or written quotations at any time in its absolute discretion and to correct errors and omissions.
- Premium Plus shall endeavour to dispatch all orders received before 3pm for either next working day delivery by Parcelforce or Royal Mail Tracked 48, depending on order weight and value. However, delivery dates and times specified are approximate only. Premium Plus cannot guarantee delivery times and will not be held liable or responsible if any timeframes cannot be met.
- For orders dispatched by Royal Mail, Customers will receive an email from the courier after order dispatch containing tracking details. If tracking information is not received from the courier, the Customer may request this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0800 0098 822.
- Customers will not receive tracking information at this time for shipments dispatched by Parcelforce, however tracking information and proof of delivery can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling 0800 0098 822.
- Premium Plus reserves the right to charge Customers for delivery. Courier delivery charges are based on delivery zones set by Parcelforce & Royal Mail. The delivery costs for each zone are set out on our website.
- Premium Plus will always attempt to fulfil a complete order; however, substitute goods may be supplied when those ordered are unavailable. If a product is out of stock, we will either send you a like for like product (i.e., different colour) or place the item on backorder. You will be sent the products as soon as we receive them in stock; for most items this will be within 10-20 working days. No additional delivery charges apply to items on backorder customers in zones 1, 2 & 3. We will contact you to notify you of any backorders.
- If an item on the Premium Plus website is available for order on backorder;
- Website Accounts: We require payment upfront for the full quantities ordered
- Credit Accounts: If you choose to pay with credit card at the time of order, you will need to pay for the full quantities ordered, however if you place the order on credit terms, we will only charge you for the backordered items once they have been dispatched to you.
- If a parcel has been refused, Premium Plus reserve the right to charge the Customer for re-delivery and/ or charges incurred by the refused parcel.
- Returned Goods & Cancelled Orders
- Premium Plus reserves the right to cancel orders for restricted products where the identity of the Customer cannot be verified.
- Goods which have been obtained from the manufacturer at the Customer’s request will not be accepted for return. Orders of this nature can only be cancelled prior to delivery to the Customer where Premium Plus has yet to receive the goods from the manufacturer. Premium Plus reserves the right to raise a reasonable cancellation charge and in addition to invoice the Customer for any cancellation charge levied by the manufacturer.
- Goods shown in the Premium Plus catalogue and on our website will only be accepted for return on the following conditions:
- Goods will not be accepted for return without prior authorisation. Returned goods must be accompanied by the Customer account reference, invoice number and full details of the reason for return.
- Returned goods must be in a re-saleable condition (inclusive of all original packaging, unopened and unused). All returns must be suitably packaged; items with shipping labels on the original packaging will not be credited or refunded.
- Customers must notify Premium Plus of a return within 7 days from the date of delivery. Returned goods must be received by Premium Plus within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- Returned goods received after this time or without prior authorisation may not be accepted.
- Costs incurred for the return of goods will be at the Customers expense, except in cases of incorrectly supplied or faulty goods.
- Where goods are received by the Customer in an unusable condition the Customer must inform Premium Plus within 3 days of delivery; thereafter, unless otherwise instructed, items must be returned in accordance with these conditions.
- Premium Plus reserves the right to invoice the Customer (at RRP) for promotional stock originally sent free of charge (i.e., on a Buy 2 get 1 Free promotion or gifts associated with a level of spend on an order) if the Customer later returns stock for credit but retains the item that was originally sent free of charge.
- Premium Plus accepts no responsibility for returned goods which are lost or damaged in transit. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that goods are adequately labelled and packaged.
- Providing these conditions are met, upon receipt of returned goods a credit or refund will be raised within 20 working days.
- If these conditions have not been met as stipulated, Premium Plus reserves the right not to accept the goods for return.
- If a collection of goods has been arranged by Premium Plus and the collection has failed (due to Customer fault), resulting in a second collection being arranged, Premium Plus reserve the right to charge again for the second collection, subsequent collections and any other charges incurred due to the failed collections.
- Loan Services
- Loan products are goods available for loan from Premium Plus by the Customer. Premium Plus offers a loan service, in which a Customer can be sent a loan product for a specified period, which enables the goods to be examined by a Customer to assist in placing orders. The loan products remain the property of Premium Plus during the loan period and must be returned to the address of the company in accordance with paragraph 4.5 below.
- The Customer must have a credit account with Premium Plus to place an order for a loan product.
- A holding deposit will be placed on the Customer’s account upon loan confirmation.
- Orders placed online: The value of the holding deposit will be displayed on the product page and will be included in the total of the order confirmation at checkout.
- Orders placed over the phone: The value of the holding deposit will be added to a separate invoice and included with your order.
- The Customer is entitled to use the loan service for a maximum of 14 days.
- On or before the last day of the loan period, the Customer should arrange for the free collection of the loan products. Instructions for how to return the loan product by Royal Mail collection will be included in the confirmation email. The loan products must be properly re-packaged in accordance with the re-packaging instructions provided with the loan product.
- Any loan product offered is for examination purposes only. Customers must not use or damage the loan products during the loan period. If any individual items within the loan product are found to be missing or damaged upon return, the Customer will be charged the total cost of replacing that item to restore the loan product to its original state.
- If the loan product is not returned or is returned in a damaged condition, the Customer will be charged the full value of the holding deposit, which will not be refundable.
- If the Customer places an order for a loan product alone, it will be delivered free of charge via free Royal Mail 48 hr tracked post.
- If the loan product is ordered with other products, it will be placed in the same box as the order and shipped according to the box dimensions and weight. Normal postage charges may apply depending on the order value and shipping location.
- The Customer may receive a discount code for the product following the loan period. The discount code will be supplied in the order confirmation email and is valid for one-time use only.
- Once the return is received, any holding deposit on the Customer’s account will be credited as soon as possible (usually on the same day), and the Customer will receive an email confirmation to confirm this has been done, with a credit note attached.
- Warranties apply to equipment purchased from Premium Plus UK only. Equipment warranties are as stated in catalogues/flyers or instructions and are considered void if not used as per instructions or considered to be mistreated / incorrectly serviced or cared for. Warranty periods differ from product to brand.
- Warranties are valid from the original date of purchase and does not extend if a claim is made during the warranty period and a replacement product is provided.
- During the warranty period, Premium Plus will repair or replace, at no charge, equipment or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- If deemed fault is caused by user error/ lack of maintenance, Premium Plus reserve the right to charge for repairs or replacements.
- Premium Plus reserves the right to charge for repairs (inclusive of parts and labour) or replacements for items out of warranty.
- Items must be returned to Premium Plus for testing before repairs or replacements are agreed to.
- Items without serial numbers will not be accepted under warranty.
- Premium Plus will supply to Dental Professionals not as a consumer but on a business-to-business basis and not for use otherwise.
- Responsibilities, Health and Safety at Work
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that they comply with all statutory governmental and local authority regulations in relation to goods purchased from Premium Plus.
- The transfer of risk of damage to the goods shall take place at the moment goods arrive at the stated delivery address. Where goods are delivered by carrier any claims for loss or damage in transit must be made by the Customer to Premium Plus, who will then claim from the carrier.
- It is illegal to send contaminated goods through the post. This includes (but is not limited to) equipment.
- The details of the method used for sterilisation must accompany the returned item.
- Premium Plus reserve the right not to handle items which do not meet the above criteria.
- Registration and Accounts
- To be eligible for a credit account, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- Customers wishing to apply for a credit account must provide a valid GDC number at time of opening account. Any accounts being opened for Customers who are not a registered UK Dental Professional are done so at the discretion of Premium Plus.
- You must notify us verbally or in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other person’s account to place orders unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
- Entire Agreement
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all previous agreements between you and us.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and both Premium Plus and you agree that any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Our Details
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 7443320, and our registered office is at Unit 2, Knighton Heath Industrial Estate, Bournemouth, Dorset BH11 8NE.
- Our VAT number is 105739517.
- Our principal place of business is at Unit 2, Knighton Heath Industrial Estate, Bournemouth, BH11 8NE.
- You can contact us by writing to the address given above, by using our website contact form, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by freephone on 0800 009 8822 or telephone +441202 611 011.
Why not register with us?
Create an account on our website and save time filling in your details, gain access to your purchase history and be the first one to know about our new offers!
Success! Your account is set up and ready to use
Congratulations, you have just opened a new website account. You can start using it right now. Thank you for joining us!
Your form has been submitted. We are setting up a new credit account for you.
We need some time to check all of the details. You will receive a welcome email within an hour with all the info about your new credit account. In the meantime you can go back to browsing our website. Thank you!
To borrow one of our loan services, please create a 30-day credit account today to gain access.
You can do this by calling our friendly accounts team on 0800 009 8822 option 2, or sending us an email.
We look forward to hearing from you!