Introducing our NEW Hollow Handle Micro Applicators:
- 45% less plastic used in each hollow handle applicator than our standard micro applicator, due to the hollow design of the handle.
- Instead of using new plastic, we use 100% recycled plastic for the brush tip and 50% recycled plastic for the hollow handle. This recycled plastic is made using waste materials left over from our other manufacturing processes.
- No more plastic tube that can use up to a third of the amount of plastic as the actual product – just a 100% recyclable box.
- Bends into any angle for the placement of small controlled amounts of material in limited access areas.
- Economical – saving up to 80% by the reduction of excess materials used.
- Used to apply materials intra-orally
- Available in:
- H9901 Regular (dia. 2.5mm) Light Green 100pcs/box or Bulk: 10x100pcs
- H9902 Fine (dia. 2mm) Medium Green 100pcs/box or Bulk: 10x100pcs
- H9903 Ultrafine (dia. 1.5mm) Dark Green 100pcs/box or Bulk: 10x100pcs