In an effort to limit the environmental effect of one of the most used items in a dental surgery we came up with some great ideas:
- We designed the handle to be a smaller, more practical size that reduces the amount of plastic used by 50% in comparison to competitive products.
- Instead of new plastic we used 100% recycled plastic. This recycled plastic is made using waste materials from other manufacturing processes.
- No more plastic tube that can use up to a third of the amount of plastic as the actual product – just a 100% recyclable box.
- Bends into any angle for the placement of small controlled amounts of material in limited access areas.
- Economical – saving up to 80% by the reduction of excess materials used.
- Used to apply materials intra-orally
- Available in single or bulk size:
- G9901 Regular (dia. 2.5mm) Light Green 100pcs/box
- G9902 Fine (dia. 2mm) Medium Green 100pcs/box
- G9903 Ultrafine (dia. 1.5mm) Dark Green 100pcs/box