New! Edenta Diamond StripFIX Finishing Strip System
- The newly developed StripFIX finishing strip system makes working with diamond strips easier and more controlled. A user-friendly ergonomic handle with special grip recess ensures enhanced control for reliable use of the StripFIX finishing strip system makes working with diamond strips easier and more controlled.
- The click-plug system enables easy, quick replacement of the diamond strip holders. The swivel-mounted diamond strip holders can each be locked in 4 positions. This ensures that the optimum working position (angle) of the diamond strip is fixed to enable easy access to the anterior and posterior teeth in the oral cavity.
- All components of the StripFIX finishing system are autoclavable and re-usable.
- Application: Used for removing cement after cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays or veneers. Used for finishing and polishing interproximal fillings and for removing excess filling material. For dental hygienists to enable removal of discolouration that cannot be accessed with their instruments. In interproximal reduction (IPR), used for reducing interproximal enamel during orthodontic procedures.
- StripFIX SET Contains one handle with special grip recess and diamond strip holders.
- Grit sizes available (with diamond coating): Medium, Fine and Super Fine.
- Serrated edge without diamond coating also available.