CONTINU Dental Instrument Cleaner
- HTM 01-05 states that “effective cleaning of dental instruments before sterilisation is of the utmost importance to reduce the risk of transmission of infectious agents.”
- The Continu Dental Instrument Cleaner is a concentrated solution that should be diluted to 5%. It is ideal for pre-cleaning instruments as it is so gentle that it will not damage equipment but the surfactant is sufficiently powerful to remove debris.
- HTM 01-05 states, “Alcohol has been shown to bind blood and protein to stainless steel. The use of alcohol with dental instruments should therefore be avoided.” The Continu Instrument cleaner has been shown in tests against leading alcohol based alternatives to eliminate protein from surfaces.
- Available in a 1 litre bottle with measuring cap that delivers 20 litres of cleaning solution or a cost effective 5 litre refill that produces 100 litres, the Instrument Cleaner is CE marked for use on dental equipment.
- NU017 – 1L Consentrate (makes 20L)
- NU018 – 5L Consentrate (makes 100L)