Antibacterial Deluxe Aprons
Aprons provide a superb barrier to spills, dirt and germs, and for extra reassurance they’re made in accordance with European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC.
This product is designed for single use, and because it’s resistant to liquids, wearing one is an effective defence against the transfer of fluids. They come flat-packed in polybags of 100 aprons.
- Designed for single use
- 100% latex free
- Resistant to liquids for preventing fluid transfer
- Designed and manufactured to meet European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
- CE category: Cat 1 Minimal Risks
- Flat-packed for convenience
- Size: W68.5cm x L116cm
- Colour available: white
- Code: PPWHITE100
- The OCDO has now offered up guidance on the Standard Operating Procedure for Transition to Recovery. Please see the below link for the most up-to date guidance; https://www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/publication/dental-standard-operating-procedure-transition-to-recovery/