SOLEBITE Vinyl Polysiloxane
Bite Registration material
Designed and developed in Premium Plus Japan, SOLEBITE is a bite material that is easy to use and was designed with emphasis on operability. It has 5 unique features which make it a product suitable for every dentist:
- Easy recognition of occlusal contacts
- Matt blue tone for easy confirmation of occlusal surface.
- Long working (20s) and short setting time (30s)
- With 20s of working time and 30s of setting time in mouth it is easy to apply for any technique – occlusal or buccal.
- 0.1% or lower shrinkage
- Keeps the correct shape for long periods, ensure fine prosthesis work and minimises time and mistakes.
- 90 Shore A – just the right hardness!
- It has optimal hardness and elasticity ensuring correct positioning of upper and lower models and strength of the impression. The right hardness also helps technicians with easy trimming.
- Incredibly minimal resistance for extrusion
- Easy extrusion of the material makes placement simple and precise