Reusable products are a great idea. Unfortunately, trying to clean the inside of a reusable metal air-water syringe tip is just not possible and if you can’t clean it, you can’t guarantee the effectiveness of its sterilisation. This means that using a disposable plastic air-water syringe tip is the only way to guarantee avoiding cross contamination.
We have however created a more environmentally friendly air-water syringe tip by making a few changes.
- Our Greenline air-water syringe tips are made from 100% recycled plastic, using waste materials left over from other manufacturing processes.
- The Greenline air-water syringe tips are packaged in 100% recyclable cardboard boxes, instead of large plastic bags, helping to reduce the amount of plastic packaging in your surgery.
- Directly interchangeable with American type syringe tips (long), or European syringes which have been converted to use American type syringe tips (short).
- No sharp edges for patient comfort
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- Unique quad air core design to ensure dry air
- Cardboard packaging which is easily recyclable
- G018 (American Type – long) 200pcs/box