EP01 – Safety Goggles
- PPE standards applied: EN 166:2001, ANSI / ISEA Z 87 1-2015, GB 14866-2006
- Air-tight, Double-sided Anti-fog lenses
- Non-Vented: These protective goggles help protect against liquids, dust, smoke and chemical splashes, allowing you to work in a safe and secure environment.
- Lens: Clear lens, good visual effect, splash-proof
- Adjustable head band: The elastic band is designed to be adjusted to fit around your head securely.
- Soft edge design: The frame is made of lightweight PVC, soft and bendable. Comfortable to wear.
- The OCDO has now offered up guidance on the Standard Operating Procedure for Transition to Recovery. Please see the below link for the most up-to date guidance; https://www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/publication/dental-standard-operating-procedure-transition-to-recovery/